Tuesday, May 12, 2009

(fifth) respite from the (so-called) interregnum

Image of Pommes resting beside the humble scribe.Dear Gentle Reader.

And you thought that that humble scribe was working?

Hah.

Gotcha with the hidden camera, scribe boy.

*smirk*

Note my inky greatness.

Ciao bellas,
Pommes

PS 

Will the lovely-haired hottie kittie who video-called me on skype yesterday please call back and leave your contact details? 

I answered the call so quickly that my right pinkie claw took out the 'carriage return' key -- that was what disconnected us, baby...


PPS 

Thank goodness at least we are out of Genoa, finally. 

I kept thinking of their lovely fish market. 

And of Genoa's aquarium... 

...the dreams they gave me...  

...miao!

3 comments:

Cloudia said...

"Note my inky greatness."

Indeed!

rebecca said...

THAT.IS.ONE.HUGE.CAT. WOW! Inky greatness, indeed!

Sepiru Chris said...

Dear Cloudia,

In deed, in act, in presence.


Dear Rebecca,

That is why he is the Hero.

Tschuess,
Chris